Same event

  1. South African Jurist Navanethem Pillay Receives Nobel Peace Prize
  2. Jury Sets Precedent for International Law
  3. Lawyer Navi Pillay to receive Nobel Peace Prize 2026
  4. Oslo - Navi Pillay: "I dedicate the Nobel Peace Prize to survivors of international crimes"

Oslo - Navi Pillay: "I dedicate the Nobel Peace Prize to survivors of international crimes"

By with∅ut-me 09.10.2026 at 12:26 Uhr Wars & Military Laws & Rights Human Rights
TL;DR AI-generated Navi Pillay receives the Nobel Peace Prize for her commitment to international law and against war crimes and genocide. She led an investigation that accused Israel of genocide in the Gaza Strip. The award is welcomed globally as a strong signal for human rights and international justice.

Source: deutschlandfunk.de

0 votes

Same event

  1. South African Jurist Navanethem Pillay Receives Nobel Peace Prize
  2. Jury Sets Precedent for International Law
  3. Lawyer Navi Pillay to receive Nobel Peace Prize 2026
  4. Oslo - Navi Pillay: "I dedicate the Nobel Peace Prize to survivors of international crimes"

Discussion

Log in to join the discussion.

No comments yet. Be the first!