Same event

  1. AfD in Saxony-Anhalt: Far-right may soon have first state parliament president
  2. Saxony-Anhalt's Future State Parliament President: The Intoxication of Money
  3. Saxony-Anhalt - AfD candidate for state parliament president - Rausch: "I am not a hardliner, I am pragmatic"
  4. AfD Aims for High Office in Saxony-Anhalt - News Compact: The Most Important Facts Briefly Summarized

Saxony-Anhalt - AfD candidate for state parliament president - Rausch: "I am not a hardliner, I am pragmatic"

By with∅ut-me 06.10.2026 at 07:06 Uhr Political Parties Parliament & Legislation
TL;DR AI-generated An AfD candidate for the position of state parliament president in Saxony-Anhalt described himself as pragmatic, not a hardliner. He was unanimously nominated by his faction and aims for a fair culture of discussion.

Source: deutschlandfunk.de

0 votes

Same event

  1. AfD in Saxony-Anhalt: Far-right may soon have first state parliament president
  2. Saxony-Anhalt's Future State Parliament President: The Intoxication of Money
  3. Saxony-Anhalt - AfD candidate for state parliament president - Rausch: "I am not a hardliner, I am pragmatic"
  4. AfD Aims for High Office in Saxony-Anhalt - News Compact: The Most Important Facts Briefly Summarized

Discussion

Log in to join the discussion.

No comments yet. Be the first!